On A Beautiful Evening (a page from my diary)

28th Oct 2006

It was a Saturday evening. Actually on most of the Saturdays and Sundays my room will be fully packed. Since it was a Saturday after mid-exams there is not even an elbow room. Lot of local friends gathered in my room to watch movies with Biryani-Pepsi combos for lunch, so that they don’t need to return homes till dinner.

It has been 5pm. I got sick of watching replays of boring English movies. Outside it was cloudy, romantic. I went on to my hostel terrace and climbed on the water tank. Here no one can notice me I felt a lot of privacy.

I’m watching the twilight through the steam gushing chimneys of Nagarjuna fertilizers.Besides that, but quite far away I’m seeing a small twinkling light from the light house.


How lovely is this season of shadows!

When I turn back I can look city almost up to 4km diameter, since it is a 4storey building. Time passed just like that penning this moment into my journal. Soon the vermilion sun sink in to the endless ocean and darkness is progressing all around.

The city is turning in to night mode, wearing lights everywhere. The chilled breeze from the ocean, full moon set against the star filled sky that filled my soul.
Those beautiful twinkling stars recalled me of only one thin i.e.contd.